General Volunteer Benefits:
In exchange for meeting the attached requirements, you will receive:
- One (1) ticket to the 2013 TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl
- TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl official volunteer uniform
- TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl “PATCH” (grants entry into Budweiser Tailgate Party)
- Opportunity to purchase additional PATCHES for $5 each
- Opportunity to purchase one (1) additional game ticket for $30
- One (1) invitation for two to the Volunteer Appreciation Party in February 2013
In order to receive the benefits of volunteering for the Gator Bowl Association, you must complete the following requirements:
- Sign-up via the online registration system
- Attend training sessions pertaining to your committee (Please note most volunteer positions do not include a training session)
- Successfully complete all tasks set by your Volunteer Captain relating to your specific duties within the committee. Pick up volunteer uniform from the GBA Office on one of the following dates:
Thursday, December 13th 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Friday, December 14th 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 15th 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Volunteers must abide by the following policies:
- All volunteers must be 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult (no more than one child per adult).
- Wear the following attire while working: Official Volunteer Uniform, Khaki pants, Closed-toe shoes, No hat(s) of commercial nature
- Do not play games or take part in event activities when in uniform.
- Be on your best, most welcoming and polite behavior at all times.