JTA’s Transporation Services
For Gator Bowl Weekend
Park-n-Ride Lots and Shuttle:
Tuesday, Jan. 1, 9AM to one hour after the game.
Cost: Varies per location
Shuttle Service from the Landing:
Saturday (1/2/10) Only: 9AM to one hour after the game.
Cost: $7 round trip
Friday (1/1/10) Only: The trolley service will load on Hogan Street between Water Street and Bay Street. The service operates from 9AM to one hour after the game. Roundtrip: $7
PARK-N-RIDE LOT LOCATIONS:
Downtown Park-n-Ride lot locations (Roundtrip $7):
- Convention Center
- Kings Avenue Parking Garage
For guests at hotels on the south side of the river, board the Skyway at the Riverplace Station and ride to the Kings Avenue Station (fare is 50 cents). Shuttle pick up is located under the overpass on the way to the adjacent parking garage. For guests at the Wyndham, walk two blocks to the Kings Avenue Parking Garage next to the Kings Avenue Skyway Station and board one of JTA’s shuttles for direct service to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium.
Other Suburban lot locations (Roundtrip $12):
- Southside (J. Turner Butler & Philips Hwy.)
- Beaches (Wingate Little League Park)
The Skyway stops at eight stations throughout downtown on both sides of the river. Change machines are available at each location.
Cost: 50¢ (one way).
Saturday, Dec. 29, 6AM – 9PM
Sunday, Dec. 30, 6AM – 9PM
Monday, Dec. 31, 6AM – 2AM
Tuesday, Jan. 1, 11AM – 6PM
- FCCJ (Hogan and State Streets)
- Hemming Plaza (Monroe and Hogan Streets)
- Central (Bay and Pearl Streets)
- The Jacksonville Landing stop
- Convention Center (Bay and Johnson Streets)
- San Marco (San Marco Blvd. and Mary Street)
- Riverplace (Flagler Avenue)
- Kings Avenue (Prudential Drive and Kings Avenue)