All ticket holders and their belongings may be searched upon entry into the Stadium. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, ticket holders consent to such searches and waive any related claims that they may have against the Gator Bowl Association, their affiliates and the Stadium landlord, or their agents. If ticket holders elect not to consent to the searches they will be denied entry into the Stadium without refund.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car, if they have not entered.
Items restricted from EverBank Field include, but are not limited to the following:
- Audio or video recording devices or cameras with lenses longer than six inches
- Food or beverage of any kind (unless for medical reasons)
- Cans, bottles, coolers or similar containers
- Firearms, explosives, or other incendiary devices
- Laser pens/pointer
- Promotional items
- Banners, flags or signs that may obstruct the view of patrons, obstruct stadium signage, promote an organization or company, be offensive in language, or pose a safety hazard including those attached to a pole.
- Bags larger than 12” X 12” X 12”
- Weapons of any kind
- Laptop Computers
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Stadium management.